bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I have an older caravan with a Electrolux 3 way it works

Customer Question

I have an older caravan with a Electrolux 3 way it works fine on all power, my worrie is that the pipes at the back from the outside inspection door get really hot .is this normal ?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: electro lux is a 115 litre its 59 cm wide about 82 cm high and 42 deep its about 25 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just would like to know if its normal for pipes at the back to become hot
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Ian ~ yes it is normal for the back pipes to be hot, the system works by heating up a refrigerant and circulating it by conduction. No heat no cool. As long as your vents are kept clean and clear it will be fine.