Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

On March 22nd, 2012 we ordered a standing Range MASTER

Customer Question

On March 22nd, 2012 we ordered a standing Range MASTER Cooker Professional 90+FXP Pyrolytic with Cream color. The cooker was installed later on and served us with good results. Unfortunately, the door inner glass was cracked and we can't use the pyrolytic cleaning. I wonder if you could advise us how we could get a replacement glass for our cooker.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Since last October.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: regards
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Uri Lavon
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The inner door panel is showing available at the link below. I am unable to locate that part closer to you, however.

CLICK HERE