UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

My stove RB757WC4WW was turned on to self clean. First time,

Customer Question
the temp did not rise...
My stove RB757WC4WW was turned on to self clean. First time, the temp did not rise, turned it off and re started from beginning. Then the oven got hot. Problem now is that even in off position, the oven is still Hot the next day. Oven is disconnected now to cool off. What could be the problem?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Appliance
8/13/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The main board is not cutting off power to the elements even though you have it off, by killing power to the unit it may have reset the board, you can try restoring power and see if the problem still exists and if so the board will have to be replaced, I listed the replacement board below.

Range Oven Control Board and Clock

Part #: WB27K10027 - click here

*******************************************************************************

Please Note: The only way I get compensated for my time helping you is if you rate the answer!

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed.

Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call.

Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks!

After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing.

NOTE PLEASE READ:

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.

UK Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?

Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson