How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: UK Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 22912
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Type Your UK Appliance Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

On March 22nd, 2012' we ordered a standing Range Master

Customer Question

On March 22nd, 2012' we ordered a standing Range Master Cooker Professional 90+FPX Pyrolytic with Cream Color. The cooker was installed later on and served us with good results. Unfortunately, the door inner glass was cracked and we can not use the pyrolytic cleaning. I wonder if you can advise us how we can obtain a replacement glass for our Professional 90+FXP Pyrolytic Cooker.
yours faithfully
Uri Lavon
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The company at the link below handles the spare parts for those units but does not list the glass. However, phoning them should allow the glass to be ordered.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear *****,I would appreciate it very much if you could send me the telephone number of the company that might supply the door inner glass that we need for our range master professional 90 FXP pyrolytic cooker, so that we could contact them directly and explain to them our needs.Best wishesXXX XXX
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The company uses online communication, see the link below.