Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Can you please help my candy oven wont work it has a digital

Customer Question

hi can you please help my candy oven wont work it has a digital clock which displays time etc. but theres no life in oven no fan.no light, no heat on either the oven or grill the model no. is COG64SPX hoping you can help faith dee
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** in the UK - could you give me the full model number and also product code for you appliance so that I can look up the specifications./ Many thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi the number l gave you is all l have all the relevant nos. etc have faded with heat of oven
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

The model above (COG64SPX) is not recognised on the Candy website as being a valid model - is it gas or electric?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
electric single fan oven
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi sorry model no.is CLG 645SPX it is a built in single electric fan oven l hope you can find a simple solution,like pressing a couple of buttons!! many thanks f.dee
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

It seems that all the CLG range are gas, do you have a gas hob above the oven?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the hob is gas
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

OK we seem to be going around in circles here, can you give me the model number of the electric oven that you are having trouble with please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the hob is gas and the oven is electric l looked myself on candy site but not knowing technical terms for parts got no joy the model no.is CLG64SPX thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi we`ve sorted an engineer to look at oven thanks anyway f.dee
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

OK no worries