UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

Our Siemens TK 68 E grounds coffee but nothing comes out and

Customer Question
Hi! Our Siemens TK 68...
Hi! Our Siemens TK 68 E grounds coffee but nothing comes out and the grounded coffee spill lands behind the bin it is supposed to land in?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: A month's time.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Well, that depends!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, I guess not.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
7/8/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

There is likely an issue with the guide that directs the grounds. It is either broken or out of place. Can you post the complete E number from the machine and are you comfortable with some moderate disassembly?

Kelly, Appliance Technician