Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We are in the industry. We have 3 kenwood KFF2DS14 . one of

Customer Question

Hi my name is John .We are in the industry. We have 3 kenwood KFF2DS14 . one of them works perfectly ok, one shows E5, but works ok and on the third one the display flashes.
We took all the control boards to our electronic engineer and after he made some comparative readings ( good vs bad controllers) he said that the values are the same on all of them and he suspects that they may need reprogramming. Bear in mind that the good controller operates all refrigerators. Shall we assume that we will only fix the problem by buying two new CB?
Thanks
r
\John
Any idea please?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

John, As you will be aware these a Currys own brand items - if you can leave it until tomorrow when I get to work I will have a chat with my friend in Currys and see if I can get a service manual for the fridge freezers - Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian. Any news?
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Sorry John, I forgot to chase this one up with my friend - I've missed him today but will chase him tomorrow when hes back at work. Apologise - Ian