UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

My creda excel 1200 w20vw is not spinning or emptying. The

Customer Question
door locked & end programme...
My creda excel 1200 w20vw is not spinning or emptying. The door locked & end programme light come on. I have left washer off all night & tried a final spin. To no avail. Any suggestions on how I can retrieve the items in the machine and empty it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Appliance
5/24/2016
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 1 year ago
bonzaco
Could the model number be W120VW ?? Secondly if you take out all the washing will it spin any water out or does the water stay in the tub?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry it is a w220vw. I'm visually impaired. I have put the washer on off & managed to drain some of the water by opening the door & putting in the bucket. I then put it on final spin. The drum is turning but it is not spinning or emptying
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 1 year ago
OK thats OK you have got a blockage somewhere between the washing machine drum and the drain, is this a new installation of your washer or has it been there awhile and are you happy to do some disassembly of the machine if needed?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It has been installed a while. I am unable to disassemble parts myself as I am visually mpaired & will have to get assistance. Will I be able to contact you for fur.ther assistance when I get someone to assist or will I have to repay or get a plumber?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have emptied the machine . I turned it off for an hour. Opened the door with bucket underneath & then used the Charles Hoover to remove water from it. I have pulled the machine, out in plugged it . I've unscrewed every screw on the back to see if I could check for a blockage but I can't get access to see the inside. I have asked a friend to come & have a look. Tomorrow. I did try a final spin after the water was emptied manually but it still would not spin.
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 1 year ago
OK Kazzi - if you send me your email address I will send you instructions on what to do - my email is -***@******.*** I'm happy to talk a friend or family through the process when they are there.
Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician