UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

Bosch Oven HBN 331.OB Oven not working. I'm looking service

Customer Question
Bosch Oven HBN 331.OB Oven...
Bosch Oven HBN 331.OB Oven not working. I'm looking for a service engineer close to Lancaster.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Appliance
5/23/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Joel Swenson
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.You need to call bosch UK and set up an appointment they will send a certified bosch engineer out to work on your unit:click here to make appointment******************************************************************************* We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.
UK Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Hi there,I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson