bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

Cda wc431 brand new dishwasher detergent dispenser won't

Customer Question

Cda wc431 brand new dishwasher detergent dispenser won't open
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon my name is ***** ***** in the UK and I hope to give you some help with your problem. Firstly can you tell me if you are using powder, solid tablets or liqitabs as your detergent?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Solid tablets
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
OK I now need you to do me a test if you would, no crockery in - put it on a hot wash with the soap dispenser closed. no tablet inside and come back to me when it has finished telling me if the dispenser has opened or stayed shut.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will but I've put it on with stuff in at the min so will report back when I've done it. Sorry!
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Thats fine do it this way, put the tablet in the cutlery basket and let it go through that way you dont wast a wash.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've left it running on a hot wash
Will report back
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
OK I'm around until about 4pm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still not opening even empty......
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
OK in that case you have either a defective dispenser, no power going to the dispenser, a borken cable (or not connected) between it and the main pcb or a faulty main pcb. Bearing in mind that the appliance is new I would now get CDA out to fix the product under warranty no point in doing the work when they can. I suspect from what you have told me that the dispenser is faulty and will require replacement. If you want to have a go then come back to me. In the meantime though would you kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Thank you for using JA and have a great week - Ian
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Would you kindly rate the information given to allow me to shut down the job on the system - Thank you - ian