Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Beko we 4140 machine stuck . Light on start /pause and wash

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Seems to have stopped mid cycle . Water in drum but can't open door . Tried resetting holding buttons for 3 sec etc
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: That's great thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi If its stopped full of water and it isnt draining the water out then you need to check the filter at the bottom. Remove the plastic trim on the front at the bottom.Behind there you will see the filter.Place a shallow tray under there and slacken the filter and you can slowly drain the water from there.Once the water is out then you can fully remove the filter and give it a good clean out.Then look inside the chamber were the filter goes and there at the back you will see the pump impeller X shape.Check theres nothing stuck in there jamming the pump up. Once its all clear refit the filter and try and reset the washer again and see how it goes from there. Try that and see what happens and let me know. Regards