Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I just ran machine ew 924t washer with flap drawer ope - managed

Customer Question

i just ran machine ew 924t washer with flap drawer ope - managed to close doors and tried to restart - - but dpesn't seem to be working - waaht to do?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Unplug the machine for a few hours to reset the electronics. Any change when plugged back in. Did water get anywhere near the controls?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok - i will try unplugging machine for a few hours and let you know - water did not not get on the controls as far as i know but a breaker on my fuse panel did trip off
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Okay, it sounds like something shorted out but let's see what happens after a power cycle for a few hours.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 hours unplugged and washing machine still doesn't work