UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

Electrolux type 911d33-1t dishwasher problem. The water does

Customer Question
not heat. It seems to...
electrolux type 911d33-1t dishwasher problem. The water does not heat. It seems to heat on 30min program, but not on others.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Appliance
5/12/2016
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 1 year ago
bonzaco
Can you give me the PNC number on the rating label please?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
###-##-####02
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 1 year ago
Firstly your model number for future reference is ESL64020 - do you get any error codes or flashing leds when the appliance has finished having not heated the water?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, there is no warning, only the water is cold in the main systems (auto), but when I use 30min program the water is warm, but not hot.
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 1 year ago
OK have you any means of testing the heater to check if it is OK?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will get somebody to assist me. Where can I find the handbook?
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 1 year ago
OK if you give me your email address I will send you a copy of the user handbook.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
***@******.***
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 1 year ago
OK thanks for that the user manual is not available in Icelandic or English are you able to read any other language?
Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician