Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am trying to release the pump fitting but when it is completely

Customer Question

I am trying to release the pump fitting but when it is completely unscewed it is still jammid by whatever is in he pump
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The machine was stopping and evenually to empty it I used the deain program which stopped and said clean pump
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: When trying tu releasethe pump blug it feels that the jamming object is wider that the hole it whould release from
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
OK this is going to mean some disassembly of the pump - are you able to do this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry I had to go out . I should be able to do this.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
OK pull the appliance forward and tilt it backwards to 45 degress. Power off - Flick down the filter flap and undo the screws that hold the pump filter in place and then the pump will hang down. Come back to me when you have got this far.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Managed to clear whilst I was waiting. Kirly grips and piece of plastic pipe.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Glad you got it all cleared out and back to working! A liter of white vinegar through a wash cycle (no clothes) will help to wash the inner workings out and freshen up the machine!