Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Smeg dishwasher model DWA315W has malfunctioned causing the

Customer Question

Smeg dishwasher model DWA315W has malfunctioned causing the front control panel to remain inactive, nothing lights up. Power is getting to the machine, when turned on and door closed the top spray jet is trying to operate, I suspect there is no water in the machine because when I turned it off the front panel was on the drying cycle.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If the motor runs to spray water but there is no lights on the front panel, the main controller will need to be replaced. I would turn the power off at the mains until it is fixed because it sounds like it has shorted internally and could be hazardous as it is.