UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Daniel - i have an AEG integrated dishwasher. It has over-foamed…

Customer Question
Hi Daniel - i have...
Hi Daniel - i have an AEG integrated dishwasher. It has over-foamed (it was leaking out of the machine) - we have taken all the foam out but the red light is still flashing. what can i do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/23/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: You need to slide the unit out and tip the unit up at a 45 degree angle to get all the water out under the unit and reset the flood system. Then it should work fine. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!
it is an integrated unit - i can't take it out. anything else i can do?
You can try to remove the bottom panel on the unit to suck whatever water is in the flood basin out. Often you have to pull the units out, it sucks but that is often what you need to do.
thank you. sorry - havent done this before - how do i take out the bottom panel?
There should be a couple screws on the base plate to remove to take it off.