bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I have the on off button flashing and lights 3 and 4 on my

Customer Question

I have the on off button flashing and lights 3 and 4 on my hot point Aquarius wf321
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Water goes in and drains fine but cycle does not run and the lights flash as soon as machine is switched on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any luck
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
OK light flashing 3 & 4 indicated an error with your ntc sensor on the heater, the wiring between the main pcb at the back or the main pcb which is usually the problem. However what I would do first is to disconnect it from the power supply, then remove the access panel and then just check that all the plug in power cables are soundly plugged into the main pcb on the left hand side. If you still have the problem then come back to me and I will advise further - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All plugged in soundly
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
OK try it on a program and see if you still get the 3 & 4 flashing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The lights are still flashing
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
OK are you able to use a multimeter?
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Do you require further assistance?