UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

Don't know if you can help. I have a Whirlpool 6th sense

Customer Question
HI - don't know if...
HI - don't know if you can help. I have a Whirlpool 6th sense machine - AWOE8758 - approx 4 years old - and it appears to have now power to the panel. I have checked fuses etc - ok. There is power at the plug onto the board but nothing illuminates. The door does open, by the way. Any suggestions, please?
JA: Do you mind explaining that again?
Customer: Sorry - the machine mentioned above will not turn on. There is power to it, but the display is blank and nothing seems to be illuminated.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I can tell you the serial number of the machine is 410942015119. It was working fine yesterday, but dead today.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Appliance
4/14/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Joel Swenson
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.If you have verified power to the module and its not lighting up then the module is bad and needs to be replaced:Whirlpool AWOE 8758 Module - click here We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.
UK Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Hi there,I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, is there something else I can help you with or did you just forget to rate the answer?
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson