Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Hot point Tom 570 tumble dryer was not heating

Customer Question

***** ***** hot point Tom 570 tumble dryer was not heating up changed it still not heating up
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Hot point tcm 570 tumble dryer not heating up blowing cold air so changed it still blowing cold air
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! What did you change, the heating element?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
If you replaced the heating element and still not getting heat, the thermostats are probably faulty. The link below is for them and the video showing how to access and replace them. CLICK HERE