UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a DV5631 cooker which was turned off at the mains.

Customer Question
I have a DV5631...

I have a DV5631 cooker which was turned off at the mains. The clock now flashes 00:00 auto, and I cannot cancel this to get the oven to switch on. I need to know the sequence of buttons to press.

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?

The original pictures under the clock have rubbed off over the years. A photo of a DV5631 would probably be all I need to get going again.

Contractor's Assistant: OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Appliance Technician whenever you like.

How much would it cost to speak to the appliance technician?

Contractor's Assistant: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.

Will he/she be able to help me?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
4/11/2016
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago
bonzaco
Hold in the first two button on the left and then move the time up or down as required. Once you have the correct time release the buttons - Ian
Hi, this doesn't work - there are six buttons, and I can't tell which ones are the time ones as the pictures have rubbed off.
What I need is details of what each of the six buttons is, eg,which is the stop (hand picture) button, which the plus sign, minus sign, etc.
I really would appreciate a reply, especially as this has cost be £11.00.
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago
Could you let me have the product code that is on the rating label and I can get the specific information as there are a number of variations of you model.
Thank you for coming back to me. Beko have sorted it out for me.
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago
OK no worries