Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a smog oven scp109n-8. When I try to set a mode using

Customer Question

Hi there I have a smog oven scp109n-8. When I try to set a mode using dial it comes up with err5 and just beeps and nothing works? Any help would be great I've checked the manual and inline and there is nothing with this error.
Cheers
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The F5 error is indicating there is a problem with the door lock assembly. Is the door locked now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, no the door is not locked. I've gone into the child look settings as well to make sure that isn't active and that's all off. Does f5 represent err5 ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there I looked in the manual and err4 represented door lock problems
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure then because the technical information I have shows door lock error. I will place your question back to the list for others to see, perhaps another will have different information.