UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I change the offices in my electrolu x gas range I…

Customer Question
How can I change the...
How can I change the offices in my electrolu x gas range I have changed them in other ranges but can't find them on this one
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
3/20/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Typically, the burner caps will need to be removed, exposing a 7mm hex head orifice through the middle of the burners.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?