UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a bosch exxcel auto options dish washer type sd13gt1b…

Customer Question
Hello I have a bosch...
Hello I have a bosch exxcel auto options dish washer type sd13gt1b and I need to change the waste water outlet drain pipe as it has been attacked by mice. There is a plastic moulding surrounding the drain pipe as it exits the machine and I need to know how to remove the moulding which is covering the pipe without causing damage.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/18/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! On most models, the drain hose is held in by a quarter turn fitting. However, the model you posted is not coming up as a good number. Can you please double check that model number so I may get you the exact instructions?