UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Belling country chef 100 df oven to rightclock and…

Customer Question
Hi i have a Belling...
Hi i have a Belling country chef 100 df oven to rightclock and ignition not working. i have read it could be micro temp thermal fuse, but icant find where it is located'
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
3/17/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The fuse should be mounted on the back of the appliance, behind the rear access panel. It will look like the part at the link below.

CLICK HERE