UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The washer sounds like it is working but stops after about…

Customer Question
The washer sounds like...

The washer sounds like it is working but stops after about 3minutes with no water entering and the washing tablet in the bottom of the mschine

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

The machine is an ignus adl 350/1

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?

The machine beeps when it is finished don't know how many gettina bit stressed by then

Contractor's Assistant: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
3/15/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you may have a faulty water inlet valve that is not allowing water into the machine. Before the motor starts, do you hear the valve humming or buzzing?

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?