UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a hot point aqurius and the Machine starts up and…

Customer Question
I have a hot...

I have a hot point aqurius and the Machine starts up and then decides to stop working and starting flashing the reduce creases , rinse hold , time saver and the on off bottoms all at the same time whilst emptying the water and stops completely, or sometimes it will just do one end of the cycle and won't go any further until u turn it off because it's not working right!!!! Help me please

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

Nothing at the mo

Contractor's Assistant: Our top Appliance Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appliance Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appliance Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
3/13/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you either have a fault with the electronic control module or possibly the pressure switch. Does it appear to be overfilling?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

WD420 and its a 1200 spin

Does it appear to be overfilling?

I would say maybe , only because it's stuck on the wash cycle and won't go to the next step

Will it drain out, expelling the water with a fair amount of pressure? Or, does it just king of trickle out, like maybe the drain path is a bit obstructed?

Kelly, Appliance Technician