Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a problem with both right hand side hob rings on my

Customer Question

Hi, I have a problem with both right hand side hob rings on my EW91 halogen. the front one is the halogen and the back on is a speedglow (whatever that is) both have the same problem, they go on but even at the lowest setting they stay on constantly.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: It looks as if both rings had the problem at the same time so I dont know if there is something common to both rings that would cause this fault.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If they are staying on with no control, the switch that adjusts the heat setting will need to be replaced on both elements.