UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The water isn't draining, I noticed that the wash cycle was…

Customer Question
The water isn't draining ...

The water isn't draining

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

I noticed that the wash cycle was going on and on and on - then realised it seemed 'stuck' in that mode and it won't drain

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

I tried resetting

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
3/11/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

What is not draining, can you get me the make and model of the unit?