UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Hoover washing machine VHD 610, Is not spinning and…

Customer Question
Hi I have Hoover...

Hi I have Hoover washing machine VHD 610

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Is not spinning and the led lights are flashing 3 times on the 800rpm and on P button when it stopped

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?

After each wash cycle the machine stops and will not spin.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
3/8/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error, E03, is indicating a problem with the drainage of the water. There should be a filter clean out access in the lower left corner of the front panel. Have you cleaned that filter out?

the filter is clean.
I load the machine with dry cloth, selected spin mode and its started spinning normally.
Tried again on wash mode and again its stopped when it should start the spin cycle.
I also checked the pressure switch pipe, but isn't blocked.
Checked with the pipe disconnected from the pressure switch but still didn't start spinning.

Is the pump continuously running?