Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have Hoover washing machine VHD 610, Is not spinning and

Customer Question

Hi I have Hoover washing machine VHD 610
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Is not spinning and the led lights are flashing 3 times on the 800rpm and on P button when it stopped
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: after each wash cycle the machine stops and will not spin.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Appliance Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error, E03, is indicating a problem with the drainage of the water. There should be a filter clean out access in the lower left corner of the front panel. Have you cleaned that filter out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the filter is clean.
I load the machine with dry cloth, selected spin mode and its started spinning normally.
Tried again on wash mode and again its stopped when it should start the spin cycle.
I also checked the pressure switch pipe, but isn't blocked.
Checked with the pipe disconnected from the pressure switch but still didn't start spinning.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Is the pump continuously running?