UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Hotpoint Model # HSS251FMD WW - Serial # HD212972.

Customer Question
I have a Hotpoint Model...
I have a Hotpoint Model # ***** WW - Serial # ***** It is running but will not cool or freeze
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

Answer:

If the compressor is running and all fans are running on the unit and it will not cool you have a sealed system issue. More than likely the unit is out of freon and has a leak. That would be the most common cause for that issue. Based on the age of the unit it would not be surprising either.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU