UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher AEG pro intensive just a beeps doesn't actually…

Customer Question
Hi dishwasher AEG...

Hi dishwasher AEG pro intensive just a beeps doesn't actually start , any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

I close the door , it soundsike it's about to start and then just beeps until door is opened and the machine is set to stand by

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
3/7/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If nothing is starting (no pump, water inlet, etc) and only the control beeps, the door switch is likely faulty and not sensing the door is shut. Do you have a meter to test the door switch with?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

PCN 911 539 081 04
S-No 30830007At the moment sounds like the pump is trying to start but the three beeps occurs with a pause followed by three beeps and so on

Can you remove the lower access panel and see if there is water in the base of the machine, under the tub?

I have done and there doesn't seem to be any , I have also poured water into it without the panel on and it seems to be draining fine .

But the drain pump is still staying on and draining or does it shut off?