UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an integrated ignis think its adl 350. It has been…

Customer Question
I have an integrated...

I have an integrated ignis think its adl 350.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

It has been fine up till now

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?

Starts puts in water then drains immediately and beeps as if finished

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Drains fills pauses then drains and beeps 4 times. All within about 3 min
3/6/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

When it beeps the 4 times if you open the door is it full or empty of water?

Regards

Empty
Switch it on it sounds like it's draining, then filling as it should but then it drains and beeps all within 3 min

Ok 4 beeps is a draining error code.

As it is draining out then its usually a faulty pressure switch in the sump thinking its full of water when it isnt. What you can try is take out the filters inside the machine and the big mesh filter. Then look inside the sump bowl and on the right hand side wall you will see a black grid.

What you need to do is pore some boiling water into the sump and then carefully get an old tooth brushs and give this a scrub. But not to hard as it may damage the membrain on it.

Once you have cleaned this out retry the machine and see how it goes from there. Fingers crossed this cures it but if its still the same after that then the pressure sensor is more then likely the fault and will need to be replaced on this.

Let me know what happens

No black grid
Took out filter but no grid
Filled it with boiling water anyway but still the same
3 beeps then last beep slightly longer.
Beep beep beep beeeeeeeeep

Ok this sounds like its ending the cycle too early.

Try this as its a test cycle and see what happens and let me know.

Turn the dishwasher on and select the rinse cycle first on the left.

Turn the dishwasher off.

Press and hold the start button and turn it back on.

Hold the start button in till the start light is flashing then let go.

Now press the start button once and close the door.

Now it will run a 12 minute test cycle. If it picks up a fault it will stop, drain the water out and beep.

Open the door and the start light will be flashing. Count the number of flashes from it in between the pause and let me know.

Then press and hold the start button to reset it.

Hi

Just wondering how you got on with the appliance as the question is still open?

Do you still need help on this? If so just get back to me.

If not then to close the question you just need to rate the answer by clicking the star ratings at the top of the page.

Regards

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician