UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Jame, my kenwood dishwasher is not heating up,it runs a full…

Customer Question
Jame, my kenwood...

Jame, my kenwood dishwasher is not heating up,it runs a full cycle but is just cold

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Erm well what has lead me to the issue is that the dishwasher was not cleaning properly and over the last few days there has been black mould growing inside it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
3/4/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. The only way to credit me(APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU) is to make sure you are rating my post not another techs when finished...Thank You!

Typically this is caused from a burned out heater on the unit, you need to remove the unit from the cabinet and test the heater with an ohm meter for continuity. If it tests bad replace it, that is a common issue.

The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU

I see this question is still open on my list, if you did not need anything else all I ask is please use the STAR rating system at the top of your page to rate my service so I can close this out... Thanks