UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The sound on my diplomat select 620 oven has gone very

Customer Question
faint, how do I fix...
The sound on my diplomat select 620 oven has gone very faint, how do I fix it please?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
3/2/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

If the sound has failed in there then im afraid its the complete timer that you need to replace.

As on these timers theres not adjustment of the sound you can do as its a built in speaker in there that you cannot adjust.

So if the sound goes faint like it has here then all you can do is replace the timer if you wanted the sound back again.

Now this doesn't usually effect the working of the oven its just the sound but if you want the sound back on this then im afraid you have to replace the timer in there to fix this fault.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards