Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Water leaking from the door of machine, does nt appear to be

Customer Question

water leaking from the door of machine
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: does nt appear to be any damage to door seal started to leak a short time ago checked all the hoses in machine and they are fine just the door i am having a leak from
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: dont think so just cant understand how it is leaking
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

that is a common issue with front load washers, the door seals get older and tend to leak you try to clean the around the door where the gasket hits with bleach and warm water, and clean the seal as well but if that does not help you will have to replace the door gasket to repair that issue, if you would like to give me the model number of the machine I will be glad to locate the replacement door gasket for you, thanks.

In the meantime:

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!