UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It's ***** ***** It's a samsung RSG5DUMH fridge freezer The…

Customer Question
It's ***** ***** Contractor's...

It's ***** *****

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It's a samsung RSG5DUMH fridge freezer The fridge works But the freezer doesn't...

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
3/1/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money you have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

Ok how cold is the freezer?

15 deg C
Thanks
Fridge is +3 deg C which is target temperature

OK the bad news is your issue is not good, the system has a freon leak and will either need to be recharged or you need a tech to find the leak by injecting dye in the unit and sourcing it. It will be running a lot to try and maintain the temps it currently is so either get a tech out as you need special freon equipment to recharge it out start shopping for a new unit. Sorry for the news.

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician