UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My name is ***** ***** I have a Beko 71642w which has

Customer Question
Hello my name is...

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have a Beko 71642w which has recently started to stop during the cycle then turn itself off at point the led display also turns itself off and doesnt display anything. If you wait a few days and turn the power off and on it seems to come back on again just like it has this morning. Any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Ello my name is ***** ***** I have a Beko 71642w which has recently started to stop during the cycle then turn itself off at point the led display also turns itself off and doesnt display anything. If you wait a few days and turn the power off and on it seems to come back on again just like it has this morning. Any ideas?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/23/2016
UK Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

This would be the control board at fault that needs to be replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Hello any specifically idea how much this would cost and where I could get one from?

You can buy it here.