UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/22/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

Is there something we can help you on?

If so what is the make and model and what problem are you having?

Regards

I have a zanussi zwf 1221w
When I turn it on it will fill with water then pause for a minute or so and the led light will change from washing to end.

Ok lets see what the error code is stored in there.

Set the washer going on a spin cycle.

Then press and hold the start button and the button to the left of it.

Keep them both held in and after a few seconds the lights will go out then the start and end of cycle light will be flashing.

Count the number of flashes from them both in between the pause and let me know.

Regards

It won't do anything now, whichever programme I set it to the end light starts flashing

Ok if its not doing anything at all now and its just flashing the end light all the time then all it can be is the control board. As if it was anything else you will be able to get the error code out of it or at least start the washer going.

For this you will need to replace the control board here but at a cost of around £120 on an older model its not usually worth it but that's up to yourself of you wanted this fixing.

If you do then you need to replace the control board and that will get the washer back up and running again for you.

Reards

Hi

I see the question is still open on this.

Do you still need help? If so just get back to me.

If not then if you could rate the answer that would be great.

Regards