UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

While I was using my Diplomat oven, there was suddenly a…

Customer Question
While I was using...

While I was using my Diplomat oven, there was suddenly a loud bang and it stopped working - what was the cause and how can it be fixed

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

My name is***** and I have had a oven that stopped working with a bang - I switched the oven off as I have no idea what happened. It is an electric oven and not very old. I have not tried to switch it on again in case I cause more damage. Can you give me any advice on what should be my next step?

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

Like what? The oven is used very regularly and so far I never had a problem

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/22/2016
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago
bonzaco

OK have you reset the electric?