bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I have a problem with an infest dishwasher 3yrs old and the

Customer Question

I have a problem with an infest dishwasher 3yrs old and the washing arms aren't spinning. Fills,drains and heats water fine. If you open the door quick mid cycle you can see water running out of bottom arm holes. Doesn't seem to be enough water pressure to spin arms?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

OK when it is in mid cycle can you hear the circulating pump (that is what supplies the water to the spray bars) running quickly or is it noisy ? Secondly if you take the filters out do the spray bars rotate faster?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yep you can hear the pump. I've just this second quickly opened door kid cycle and you can see water flowing through holes in bottom spray arm. It's like there's not enough pressure to force arms to spin. Btw model no is idp127(if it makes a difference)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't know if the video sent
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

OK in that case you have only a couple of things that can cause this, the first one and most likely is that the pump impeller (propeller) has come off the end of the motor and whilst the motor is running the impeller is not going around, the only other thing is a blockage or obstruction. I'm afraid it a take out of the cabinet, base off and have a look time.