UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On turning the dishwasher on the two LEDs washing an drying…

Customer Question
On turning the dishwasher...

On turning the dishwasher on the two LEDs washing an drying flash alternately. ***** *****

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The rinse aid is empty but the machine has worked in the past with it empty. Ok just found the problem, the dial select was turned too far to the right. Working now many thanks. ***** *****

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/20/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

Can you post the make and model number please.

Regards