UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The last time I used my Bosch Exxcel 1400 it did not spin…

Customer Question
The last time I...

The last time I used my Bosch Exxcel 1400 it did not spin the clothes so I put it on just a spin cycle and that worked. Now when I try to start the machine I just get a vertical row of flashing leds and nothing happens

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Not really

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/19/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you may have a problem with the pressure switch circuit. The pressure switch is mounted at the top of the cabinet, just under the main top when it is removed. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?