Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The last time I used my Bosch Exxcel 1400 it did not spin

Customer Question

The last time I used my Bosch Exxcel 1400 it did not spin the clothes so I put it on just a spin cycle and that worked. Now when I try to start the machine I just get a vertical row of flashing leds and nothing happens
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not really
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you may have a problem with the pressure switch circuit. The pressure switch is mounted at the top of the cabinet, just under the main top when it is removed. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?