UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm matt, I have an indesit iwde126 and I have come home…

Customer Question
Hi I'm matt Contractor's...

Hi I'm matt

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have an indesit iwde126 and I have come home today from the wife using it and the power button is on and flashing along with the other 4 lights flashing as well and the door is stuck locked

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/18/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

If you have all 4 lights flashing on the top then this is error code F15 which is a dryer heater relay fault.

Now for this its either the dryer heater itself or the main control board at the back at fault here.

But not sure if you have tried this already but if not then remove the plug from the socket completey and leave it 15 mins and see if this clears the fault.

If the fault comes back again then you need to pull the washer out from under the unit and remove the top panel.

From there you will see the dryer heater in the top. You need to test this with a multi meter and see if faulty. If so then you need to replace it.

But if the dryer heater is fine and unplugging it hasn't cured it then the main control board at the back at the bottom will be the fault and will need to be replaced and progammed up. For this you need to either get a refurbished board for the model you have or you need to get Indesit in as new boards are sold blank so have to be programmed up with the indesit laptop. But if you can get a second hand board from the same model then that will be programmed up already.

So check the above and see what you find as that's what the fault is if you have the top 4 lights flashing along with the on/off light.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards