UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My name is ***** ***** and the door latch on my Neff

Customer Question
Hi My name...

Hi My name is ***** ***** and the door latch on my Neff integrated Microwave has just given up the ghost I need to know if this is repairable and if so how please

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

What do you need to know

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/17/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician

It can be repaired if the door latch is still available depending on the model number. Do you gave the model number?