Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have dawoo frsu20dci that will not turn the ice tray but

Customer Question

Hi I have dawoo frsu20dci that will not turn the ice tray but the mother works when you press the test button.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

ok so if the it turns when you press the test button but will not complete the harvest cycle on its on and it has water entering the ice maker then the ice maker is bad, there is a thermostat in the unit that reads the temp of the ice maker mold and when it reaches a temp it knows the water is frozen it will cycle the ice maker, that thermostat is bad and not allowing it to complete the cycle, and there is no repairing that you just have to replace the ice maker.

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!