UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have just installed a JLWD1212 Washer-Dryer (made by

Customer Question
I have just installed a...
I have just installed a ***** ***** JLWD1212 Washer-Dryer (made by Electrolux). When I switched it on the EFO came on (and everything stopped).
I disconnected the water feed, reconnected it and started again with the same result.
The only potential problem I can see is that the water feed is a vertical pipe from the floor so that the anti-flood device is up-side down compared with the picture in the installation guide, where it is shown connected to a (downward-pointing) tap. Does this affect its operation?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/17/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The anti flood hoses are probably not able to work with the water inlet valve on the machine. Turn the valve to nearly off at the home's valve. Does the machine then fill, albeit slowly?