UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I require a Kuppersbusch microspeedplus oven door handle…

Customer Question
I require a Kuppersbusch...

I require a Kuppersbusch microspeedplus oven door handle with screws please.

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

The door handle is loose and require re fixing with a new screw

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

Am I able to send you a picture?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/17/2016
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago
bonzaco

Would you kindly give me the full model number please this is usually three letters followed by numbers