Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Two year old hoover dishwasher model ddy06280 32000621,

Customer Question

two year old hoover dishwasher model ddy06280 32000621
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: lights flashing and beeping then stops
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: i have checked the inlet pressure valv ok
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** is the problem you have with the dishwasher?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hihoover dishwasher model ddy06280 32000621
our two year old machine not working .when you press start it does short rinse and stops the opted program led blink and beeps indefinitely .i was told it could be the inlet water system i have checked the hose , pipe,tap and the inlet solenoid valve. all good. Need to hear your advice.
thanks and regards
mohsen
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Same me looking it up has your model got a timer knob or keyboard ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no only LED lights blinking and beeping. yesterday i tilted the machine back for a few minutes and it worked.There s no leak may be condensation switch or some kind of water level switch gets wet.I dont know only guessing can you please investigate.
The blinking and bleeping is back again and machine not working.
thanks
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

OK I need you to tell me how many times the leds flash before you get a gap, You should get something like 6 flashes then a gap then 6 again and so on. Come back to me when you have the number.