UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Beko 765s washing machine, has been working fine.

Customer Question
I have a Beko...

I have a Beko 765s washing machine, has been working fine. Now the control panel flashes something meaningless and no buttons work. Is it likely to be worth buying a new control pcb for it

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Nothing happens much, when turned on, a strange symbol displays on the led, nothing else can be done

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

No, that's it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
2/15/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi

What is it the control board is flashing?

Regards