UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The motor needs a little push to start to tumble the drum…

Customer Question
Hi the motor needs a...
Hi the motor needs a little push to start to tumble the drum each time it stops ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/15/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Scott-Appliance,
 replied 2 years ago
Scott-Appliance

check the belt and make sure it is tight and not slipping on the drum, if it's not then the motor is weak and will have to be replaced, if you give me the model number and type of dyer you have I can find you replacement part number for the motor in case you need it.

in the meantime:

I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. If you don't see it please let me know.

Please be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site as this rating reflects on me not on the site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!

replied 2 years ago

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank you for your immediate attention in taking

care of this.

If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know.